Executive Retirement Plan Consulting
Retirement plans are a compelling and decisive factor in attracting, retaining, and motivating key executives. However, executive compensation continues to receive increased scrutiny from regulators, major investors or donors, and in the court of public opinion.
AAF Wealth Management, together with our support team, advises nonprofit and for-profit advisory boards, executive management teams, and CFOs in the design of tailored, retirement plan and deferred compensation plans. Our goal is to design balanced plans that are compelling enough to key executives, and reasonable to onlookers, while also ensuring the financial success and long-term viability of the company.
Executive Retirement Plan solutions include:
- Guidance regarding optimal design and funding of deferred compensation options, including: 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 457(f), defined benefit plans, and health and welfare plans
- Tailored and flexible solutions designed for the individual circumstances of plan participants, and available organizational resources
- Benchmarking and guidance regarding compensation that will be considered “reasonable and not excessive”
- Advice and training for compensation committees and Boards regarding governance responsibilities and regulatory compliance
- Personal financial planning and comprehensive education for key executives in order to determine the most appropriate solutions among the choices available
We invite you to take advantage of the decades of experience and expertise accumulated by AAFCPAs, an affiliate of AAF Wealth Management, in the course of advising sophisticated nonprofits and privately-held commercial business. AAFCPAs’ multi-disciplinary team includes CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, Accredited Investment Fiduciaries (AIF®), Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), and tax strategists with comprehensive knowledge of financial planning, and extensive estate, tax, retirement, risk management, and succession planning experience. Plans are structured with a perspective of tax optimization. We design tailored and innovative short and long-term retirement plan and deferred compensation strategies to attract, retain and motivate your key employees, which may ultimately lead to organizational improvements and growth.