Nonprofits and Foundations
AAF Wealth Management provides institutional investment advice and money management, financial planning & consulting, executive deferred compensation and retirement plan consulting, and succession planning solutions for nonprofits, private foundations and public charities.
The stronger you are financially, the better you are able to serve your community. AAF Wealth Management constructs financial strategies which help you enhance and leverage the use of your assets for short and long-term goals, optimize the services you are able to provide, and further your mission.
- Development of spending policies
- Development of investment policy statements
- Asset allocation and investment selection
- Institutional investment portfolio management and periodic rebalancing
- Liquidity strategies
- IRS, UPMIFA, and other compliance requirement updates
- Improved fiduciary defendability
- Training and updates for nonprofit fiduciaries on financial-management best practices
- Executive benefits and compensation planning
- Business transition and succession planning
- Education as needed and appropriate
AAF Wealth Management is an affiliate of AAFCPAs. AAFCPAs has been helping sophisticated nonprofits succeed since 1973. Together, we serve family trusts, arts & cultural organizations, foundations, educational institutions, human & social services providers, healthcare institutions, and associations.
We fully understand the challenges and complexities of managing financial endowments, including: investment constraints, liquidity needs, perpetuity goals, and fiduciary responsibilities. We invite you to take advantage of the decades of experience accumulated by AAFCPAs in the course of advising sophisticated nonprofits and foundations of all sizes.
Our Mission is to provide valuable peace of mind to those who share the awesome responsibility to manage wealth.