Tax Planning & Compliance
Our holistic approach to financial planning includes utilizing the services of our affiliate CPA firm, AAFCPAs, to assist with strategic tax planning and compliance. AAFCPAs combines technical knowledge with proactive tax strategies. Members of the AAF Wealth Management team include CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professionals, Accredited Investment Fiduciaries (AIF®), and estate planning consultants, and deep tax expertise is applied to the foundation and execution of all financial plans and wealth management solutions.
The insight from our tax professionals proactively informs you of regulatory changes that will impact your planning efforts. We help ensure clients are fully aware of the tax implications of financial planning and investment decisions so there are no surprises at tax time.
AAFCPAs Tax Planning & Compliance Solutions include:
- In-depth discussions to identify evolving personal and business circumstances, as well as financial needs and goals
- On-going, multi-year tax planning to adapt in real time and stay ahead of long-term needs
- Tax-efficient investment placement
- Tax advice regarding real estate investments and transactions
- Plan for mutual fund dividends and capital gains
- Estate & gift tax planning
- Maximizing charitable giving strategies
- Planning for estimated tax payments
- Minimizing the net investment tax
- Minimizing the impact of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Optimizing overall taxes between generations of a family
- Guidance regarding closely-held private stock, concentrated publicly-traded stock positions, and stock option programs
- Tax return preparation for individuals and businesses
Personal and business circumstances are always evolving, which presents opportunities to balance or adjust short-term activities that support a long-term strategy. Tax Planning through our firm and our affiliate, AAFCPAs, is truly an ongoing discipline, and we maintain an awareness of our clients’ specific circumstances so that together we can assist in optimizing their tax plan with respect to current trends, tax rule changes, and tax strategies.
We appreciate how hard you work for your wealth. Our tax advisors are fully committed to closely monitoring the constant changes to federal and state tax codes to ensure you take advantage of all available tax benefits to optimize wealth.